Friday 27 April 2012

The morning from hell...

I have just woken up to go and collect the key for our new apartment... I say woken up , which would imply that I have been sleeping but in all honestly there has been very little of that! We rolled in at three this morning, the silver lining right now being that neither of us had had very much to drink - so at least no headaches..,

It is raining cats and dogs outside (seriously Singapore, what is up with the Saturday weather???), I haven't slept, the phone has been ringing all night with drama from sweden, my throat is super soar, I have to get my hands on some cash for all our furniture (not sure how to do that!), have to move all of our stuff to an empty apartment (how will I get a cab, apparently they all disappear when it rains??!)... Long sentence, at lot of worries and just not a very nice morning!

Hope you are all having a great weekend... I am sure mine will get better as I intend to reconnect with my roots and take a trip to that institution which feels like all swedes homes (maybe because it actually is) - ikea!

I will leave you with some photos of last night (before the shit hit the fan!) :-)

Thanks to Ian for taking us out, you will have to live with fact that you ended up falling down the stairs, flat on your back on Monday though!







No comments:

Post a Comment