Wednesday 11 April 2012

A problem

First thing to do when you have a problem is to admit it they say. So there we are I have admitted it, but what next? I am sat here at 03:39 in the morning, waiting for the second half to start of the match between Man. Utd. and Wigan, having watched a dismal first half of football. I say dismal, because United have been terrible, unable to string more than 5 passes together.

So what now? I have admitted to having an issue, known in clinical terms as madsupporteris, but do I feel any better about it? Not really, if anything I feel completely exhausted. I guess that might have to do with the timing of the match, but that doesn't comfort me. I do dearly wish 'they' could find a solution to this conundrum I am living. The thing is I just could not, not watch the match, knowing that it would be useless to record the match and watch it at a later time, given my curiosity and the fact that the result would be only a finer tip away.

So problem diagnosed, what then is the solution? Comments welcome...

The happenings of day 12, with some nice photos, to follow when you are all in a deep sleep in Europe. Back to the match, so a bonne nuit to you all...

1 comment:

  1. Oh and if anyone is curious, United lost and were awful...so not a happy bunny going to bed now...

    ReplyDelete