Thursday 19 April 2012

Life without the wife

It has now been 3 days without seeing my wife, but it has felt longer than that already. The good news is that we won't have to wait the odd 55 days or so originally planned, but a mere 3 weeks! I will be heading over there on my mid-term break partly to see the wife and partly to work on setting myself up in the job market if at all possible...

So what is life like here in Belgium at the minute? It feels dark and cold... Rainy is definitely a word that comes to mind as well...

I am also being taken care of. The mother has yet again made me a meal. Thanks mother from a mama's boy...

The pictures here under gives you a vibe of daily life here at the moment..

From a lonely ring to a bag full of books and a good meal to a tired man...

No comments:

Post a Comment