Tuesday 17 April 2012

The bed

Lying here in the bed alone for the first time in 60! It's been a long day here as well on the other side of the world. Landing in Amsterdam at 07:00 and then heading back to Bxl...my temporary home.

Having done some reading on the way back on the train I arrived back on ye central station for 12:00. Just re-reading this now and find it very boring compared to exciting Singapore... But let's keep this vibe going people... Let's surf the Singapore excitement wave...

The biggest shock upon my return was most definitely the weather... Deary me it's cold here... so envious of you wife at present... But am happy for you... See photo here below... And also check out what they have done to madou... Madness...

Last stop before going to dinner was going over to our good friends Kevin and Björn who are always superbly welcoming! Next stop my mums for some supper. Great to see her and as always was fed properly... But with jet lag kicking in and my chin starting to drop in the food it was time to head home...

Funnily enough I tried writing this whilst I was in bed last night but fell asleep and had to re-write it cause it made no sense...

Today started really well because I was woken up by my beautiful wife on the other line... With a load of energy I then proceeded to book my flight back home...

Only 58 more days before I leave... Patience my love...

Cold...

Mad-ou...

No comments:

Post a Comment