Wednesday 18 April 2012

The office

Today was a shorter day in the office, which was good as I have really had a bad case of 'I need hubby' today. Anyways, I am lucky in having great colleagues who come to the rescue. After some dinner with them I feel a little better and look forward to get home and catch up with the hubby. He booked his tickets today to come back - so let the official countdown begin! I already have some ideas on how to welcome him when he arrives!

How are you all getting on? The comments are rare, I need to know you're out there! ;-)

The boys from my office below...

2 comments:

  1. I believe we are all here eagerly awaiting new posts! Stay strong and beautiful, as the braveness is already in your genes. Distance is a great source of pain, but also a great teacher. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here as well. We are all reading it. Not leaving comments every time though, so don't worry we hear ya ;-)

    ReplyDelete