Monday 16 April 2012

So it's the middle of the night (12.37) and I am lying in a dark bedroom composing a blog post just 5.5 hours before I have to get up to work and what could quite possibly become the longest day I have ever spent 'on the clock'. Those of you who know me well know that I most definitely need my beauty sleep, but I am taking the time to write this as I know it will make hubby happy. I have just dropped him off at the airport and had to take a taxi home as the mrt had stopped running. It was tough to see him go, but he left me with a mental picture of what it will be like when he returns 'home', and I know this is what will keep me sane for the coming months as I would surely go mad from missing him if I didn't have this to look forward to.

So with this short post I say goodnight and sleep well. May the next two months fly by so that I can be with my loving hubby soon!

PS although it was hard to see hubby leave, I am super excited to welcome Liv to Singapore on Wednesday, as well as going over to Sentosa in the weekend. Look out for the guest post I will make Liv write! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment