Friday 13 April 2012

My first post: dedicated to Valerie

As you have probably all guessed by now we are having a blast, in fact, things are better than amazing! The only problem I have is that everytime I experience something wonderful I think about someone at home and how I would have loved to share this with all of our awesome family and wonderful friends. The light show at the Marina Bay made me wish my dad had been there, luckily he will get to see it soon enough though. Of course I think a lot about our families and I am so looking forward to having them all over soon (most of them have already booked, only some of the brothers are missing!)

One person I often find myself thinking of is my best friend in the world, Valster. Of course I miss her immensely but since she took the leap and moved to london we have gotten used to not seeing each other every day as in the past. I just keep on thinking that this is exactly the place where Val (and her better half!) would flourish! With fast cars, shopping, all the best opportunities for hard working and qualified young professionals, social activities and inspiring people I think they would find it difficult to ever leave if they come over to visit!

The yachts at the Marina, where my company had some drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment