Sunday 15 April 2012

So this is it...

This is my last day here in Singapore for the time being and I must say that I am quite sad. Not so much because I am leaving this place, even though that does play a role, but mostly because I am leaving behind my brave wife. She is just so amazing and courageous that she can do this! I don't know of anyone else who could just have gotten up and done that, and that is why I love her so much. She drives me, supports me and is a part of me.

As she said so beautifully this morning, "I am only half a person without you"...and so it is true. As sappy as it may sound we complete each other and that is why we are so great together.

Strangely, two weeks ago I was nervous about moving over to Singapore. Wanting to move but not feeling sure that I was ready just yet. How things have changed! I feel completely at home here now and that is solely down to the fact that my wife, my love is here. Home really is where the heart is...

As an ode to my wife here are some other nice arty pictures that we took in the last few days...

Don't forget to place your vote on what you think of this cake (top right of this blog)

Yep just a bottle of water...

Ready for sport?

The baldy

The brave

Elli's work neigbourhood

The lovers

And their life commitment

No comments:

Post a Comment