Tuesday 17 April 2012

Looong day...

I will start today's post with a classical 'Dagens' - today's outfit. It is a typical Swedish blogger phenomenon and I post it for the simple reason that I like my outfit today. Today has been a crazy long day, which is a good thing, because sitting at home without hubby would have killed me. I got up at 6.00 and only got in now, at 10.20 from an event with work. I had a good time though. I had invited a guy me and Kieran met last week, Anant, and he showed up after a presentation for some drinks and food. Great guy, I think me and hubby will make sure to stay in contact with him as we both got on with him really well. I told him about the blog, so he might pop by, make him feel welcome! :)

I a off to try to call sweet hubby, my iPhone died and it is taking a long time to load up again and I neeeeed to get my hubby-fix for today!

Good night everyone!

1 comment: