Tuesday 17 April 2012

The next 2 months

So this really is it. The countdown begins. 60 days until the bald sees the brave again in person. It won't be easy, but we know that our love will pull us through. Though I (the baldy) was quite emotional leaving - no tears though - it is true what the wife said about the mental image that we have given each other of how it will be. Everyday will be tough, but I couldn't help myself but smile on the airplane back.

Why? Well because I have an amazing wife and we are truly so lucky and grateful to be able to experience this adventure.

We left each other last night at the airport, each our separate ways, but how different I felt than two weeks ago when we left behind a crying mother at the train station. I really do feel now that I am off to Belgium on a temporary mission and will be going back home in two months!

I am currently on the train after a very comfortable flight with Singapore airlines and couldn't help myself but take a coffee whilst awaiting the train.... Reminds me of home...

No comments:

Post a Comment