Thursday 26 April 2012

Update!

I realise I have not been as active for the last few days as I should when it comes to the blog, sorry about that! Anyways, here's an update! Me and Liv have been hanging out in the evenings, as one would expect. She has been very active on her own during the days and sweetest juju has shown her the wonders of china town. Apparently I miss the most amazing duck lunch in china town, something me and hubby will have to try when he is back!

We also went to the cinema to watch the hunger games, great film, watch it if you haven't already!

What more? Little baby brother turned 18 this week, and I have still not gotten to talk to him! It is a great age to be, but we will see if he is up for chatting this weekend, the first weekend as an 18 year old in sweden can be quite rough!

Yesterday we ended up going out for tapas just around my office, despite Liv being quite ill we ended up having a great time! She has been a real trooper even though I can tell that her cold is keeping her up at night.

Here are some photos of the food we had. I do that btw, take photos of my food, I have been told it is a very Asian thing to do, so I guess I am settling in alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment