Tuesday 15 May 2012

Home office

Despite the fact that this place is super exciting and a lot seems to happen, this week won't be seeing too many of that, as I will be studying from at home and the wife has a busy week as well. The positive thing I guess is that I have a nice enough view... still a few bits and bobs missing in the living room, but at least when I look over the balcony I can see an awesome pool...

So yesterday was study, study and study, whereas the wife was working, working, working... she only got home at 19:30 the poor thing and me being, well, me, I hadn't done what I had to and thus went for a run to grab some take-away... Fair to say it was nice food after which we both went for a dip in the pool... aaaaaaaah, what a way to finish the day by relaxing in our pool which has nice little lights at night... To be enjoyed by those coming over!

Today, like every other day this week I walked the wife to the MRT, a nice little 15 minutes there and then 15 minutes back to start the morning. After which I went off for a meeting with a school, which seems super exciting and a lot of fun! They are big into renewing everything about teaching and involving kids in all kinds of activities...would love to be part of that...fingers crossed.

Now back to the good stuff... I mean studying...


The home office

View from the balcony

Our neighbour...trying to accidentally walk into him at some point, but haven't yet succeeded ...


The Lion of Waterloo is still looking after us... Thanks Adrian...

No comments:

Post a Comment