Saturday 5 May 2012

Calm before the storm

It has been rather quiet on the blog of late, Elli's fan club even commenting on it. But I tell you people, it is only quiet before a storm!

The wife has been so busy, she hasn't had the time to hardly breathe, let alone taking pictures or updating the blog... So it is left to I, the creative soul in this relationship, to charm you with my words...

Enough bullshit I hear the crowd shouting out from the coliseum stands! Let us hear the truth or we will throw you to the lions... Well the truth is that I will be in Singapore in a weeks time, where I will no doubt be able to update you on the latest offerings on the Starbucks menu and possibly lounge by our pool...

Can you believe that the wife has been in the apartment for one week today and hasn't yet enjoyed our brand new pool! Poor petal has been so tired...

But let me assure you people, we will be enjoying the pool and the beach as of next weekend and we will be making you feel jealous!!! And that is seemingly a threat...

In the meantime, well I am over at my fathers for dinner, with the mobile curse having hit us early... Both of us playing a game against one another over the wireless network and not bothering talking... What has the world come to!

So whilst the wife is enjoying the sunshine, we are enjoying the last of the spring rain... Well here's hoping. In the meantime I am readying myself for the big move and our apartment, or should I say soon-to-be-ex-apartment, is emptying out... Less and less stuff in the place which is making it more and more bare! But fear not people, this isn't turning into a sob story... It's just a reality...

The last note on this entry should be dedicated to my team... No not FC Irlande but Man Utd... Tomorrow is going to be a stressful day and by the end of it we should know whereabouts the premier league title will be heading! Come on boys... Believe...

So this has been a rather strange entry, but knowing the fans... They need to get fed...;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment