Thursday 10 May 2012

2 more days


Two more days till I see the wife...it's been a while...
I must say, it hasn't always been easy, but with good friends and family around, it makes things that much easier...going out with the boys from football, hanging out with Kevin and Bjorn on a near day-to-day basis has all made time fly...

I still have two lessons to prepare before heading off east for a week, which will be intense...it won't be all beach, pool and sun, although I would very much like that. I will need to study and write up a load of things whilst the wife is at work. So Starbucks will probably see a downturn in it's turnover...

Either way, very excited and a little sad to be leaving some of the people behind...then again, I will be back after a week for a busy last month in Belgium.

Here under is a collection of random pictures taken over the last week. From going out with the football boys on Saturday night in Anderlecht of all places with only Flemish people, to random black-and-white pictures of objects in my second home (Kevin&Bjorn's...come to think of it, it should be called Chez Kevin & Bjorn...lovely little Bed and Breakfast....to be recommended) and the food preparation by the eternal guest Malcolm (or should I say Malchhhom - he's Scouse). Last picture is one of the little bro, who will be staying with me for the next couple of days...good to have him over and had a great night over at Kevin & Bjorn's...where else...

Out with the boys and some random dude in the middle that fancies himself becoming famous...


Chocolates...niiiiiiiice


Wine at the usual...not mine though...I

Food at the usual place...


The lil bro...

No comments:

Post a Comment